When it comes to buying and leasing farm equipment, there are many aspects that need to be evaluated.
- What are you going to use it for?
- How many hours do you plan on putting into it?
- Will you need it regularly or is this a once a year need?
Before jumping on the buying train or running to leasing one, let us help you evaluate the differences between them and how to decide which will suite your needs best.
In this post, we will cover the differences between buying, leasing and renting equipment to help you decide which option may be the best for you.
- Tax benefits if financed through a loan (Find Out More)
- You own it. There are a few different options:
- Outright ownership – This occurs when the operator and dealer negotiate a price for the machine and the operator pays cash. In…
View original post 466 more words